Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's tuesday!



----------------
Now playing:
Old Crow Medicine Show - Hesitation Blues
via FoxyTunes
I've finally entered the blogosphere... your mom's doing it, your dentist is doing it, even some mildly-domesticated animals are doing it; I guess I might as well give it a whirl.

What do I hope to gain from this experience? What indeed. As any true blooded American will tell you, I'm hoping to gain more money from this. Or as Lady Palin would say, "Going Rogue".

But aside from making money off of you, there is a chance that some of you just may be really interested in what is going on in my mind, my life.
Well, to start in the world of business, I have recently created 10 fresh new designs! Check them out at myspace.com/whatthecluckco -or- follow me on Facebook (speaking of Facebook, as soon as I learn how to link that to this blog thingy, that will make things easier).
I've had some great interest in custom cards; people wanting me to create a design specific for them. They've come out great, and everyone (including my wallet) was happy! Take advantage of that...




----------------
Now playing: Old Crow Medicine Show - Hesitation Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments: